Government contractors subject to the Allowable Cost and Payment contract clause must submit an adequate incurred cost proposal together with supporting data for each fiscal year within six months after the end of those fiscal years.
To establish final indirect rates and direct contract costs consistent with these important procurement provisions, contractors must understand all components of an adequate incurred cost proposal and the costs that must be included within these submissions.
This webinar will discuss related topics such as:
- Identifying and applying the regulations which incorporate the requirements for the annual incurred cost proposal
- Recognizing the unique cost accounting required for IR&D/B&P (Independent Research & Development or Bid & Proposal costs and how these costs are to be presented in the incurred cost proposal.)
- Understanding the presentation requirements for the various types of contracts
- Preparing an incurred cost submission including the required schedules as well as the supplemental information and schedules as interpreted by DCAA (Defense Contract Audit Agency)
- Understanding the DCAA adequacy requirements of the incurred cost proposal