This webinar’s objective is to provide Government contractors an overview of the government’s philosophy, methods and techniques that are used to evaluate contractor price proposals.
With a focus on FAR Part 15, Contracting by Negotiation, students will gain a thorough understanding of the government’s perspective in analyzing costs and prices that are presented in bids to the government. They will better understand areas of risk when preparing cost proposals most likely to raise Government procurement and audit challenges during audits of proposals.
This webinar includes discussions of the following topics:
- FAR Part 15 contract pricing regulations-the basics
- Rules for preparing proposals when cost or pricing data is required
- DCAA approach in cost or price analysis
- Impact of the Truth-in-Negotiations Act (TINA)
- Contractor procurement guidelines in performing cost and price analysis of supplier bids