Redstone GCI sponsors and presents government contracts compliance seminars to the general contractor public several times each year in different locations within the U.S., which currently include Huntsville, Alabama, Florida, and Colorado. These live instruction forums, where attendees have the advantage of active participation with the instructor and other audience members, address high-risk government contractor compliance subjects, examples of which are cost and price analysis regulations, cost accounting and allowable cost, incurred cost proposals, and preparing for government audits.
Class duration is ordinarily eight hours per course, and forums may include instructor lecture with interactive exchange and participation of attendees and/or work shops where part of the classroom time is dedicated to working case problems. All courses are developed and presented by our consultants and course content is updated frequently to address the most current government contracting procurement regulations and trends.
Dynamic and Interactive Learning
- Case Studies – share and discuss real-life experiences and examples in class
- Discussions – conversations with course leader and fellow attendees
enhance your grasp of compliance concepts and course materials
- Application – present your company’s specific compliance issues and questions for instructor or attendee comments
- Professional Attendees – connect with other government contracts professionals
- Discussion – visit and discuss topics beyond the course agenda with the instructors during breaks and after class
Check out our training calendar and register for subjects that interest you most, we’ll keep you posted when these events are coming up and we may schedule additional sessions if we receive enough interest at a particular time.