RGC is committed to supporting small business contractors. We have very experienced executives in the Human Resources (HR), Accounting, Chief Financial Officer, Contracts Administration, Business Development/Proposal, Software Solutions, and Procurement. Small businesses doing business with the US Government with flexibly priced sub and prime contracts must maintain compliance to the Federal Acquisition Regulations similar to large top-tier prime contractors.
We provide all facets of support on a recurring basis and as needed depending on your unique situation.
Here are a list of our most common service areas for our small business government contractors
- Outsourced Accounting and HR services
- Assistance with Cost Proposals and Indirect Rate Strategies
- Implementation of Government Compliant Accounting System
- Development of all required policies and procedures
- Recurring DCAA audit defense and support
- Recurring and as needed Controller, CFO, Contract Administration support
- Establishment of service centers, indirect rates, and preparation for prime contract award
- Certified Purchasing System Reviews and preparation of policies/procedures
- Mock audits and audit preparation
- Subcontract Monitoring and subcontract plans
- Deltek GCS Premier and Deltek Costpoint implementation and Support
- Quickbooks set up and support for adequate accounting system
- Unanet Accounting System Implementation and Support