Advisory services may focus on small business regulations, change orders, small business subcontracting plans, certifications and representations, preparing GSA schedules, contract close-outs, commercial contracts, and contractor responsibility.
If your company chooses not to retain an employed contracts specialist, we can act as your contracts administrator or manager on an interim basis.
- Contractual document review
- Contract and Subcontract Negotiation
- Generate Contractual documentation as needed
- Generate Subcontract and Procurement documentation as needed
- Review of policies and procedures
- Proposal and pricing support
- Coordinating of internal and customer meetings
- Participation in contractual meetings
- Writing contract and subcontract documentation
- Review CDRL reports
- Contract negotiation